*I have been tagged*
4 jobs I've had...
1.Cheer coach @West
2. Cheer coach @ madison
3. Metalmart
4.Target ( if they would have hired me. pshh)
Movies I can watch over and over again....
1.The Office on DVD
2.Parent Trap (old)
3.Chocolate
4.Steel Magnolias
5.Only You
6.It could happen to you
I have lived...
1.Provo , Utah
2.Rexburg, Idaho ( freakin awesome)
3.Salem, Oregon
Favorite TV shows...
1.Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee
2.The Office
3.Man Vs. Wild ( Dane and I watch the one religiously)
4. I love Lucy
5. Cash Cab
6. Dr 90210
2 Places I have been on Holiday
1. P-R-O-V-O
2. Oregon
Favorite Dishes..
1. Bajio- Ensalada Bajio-
2.Custard with raspberries from Macaroni Grill
3. Burgerville-Huge Freakin Burger with everything on it. can I say heaven?
4. anything from Jack-n-the-box
Websites I visit Daily...
1.Email
3.My friends Blogs
4.Myfamily.com
5. Martha Stewart
Places I'd rather be right now
1. Italy
2.In Danes arms, laying on the beach
3.Italy
4. Greece
5. wait, have I mentioned Italy or Greece?
Now here are 4 people that I am tagging...
Everyone I know have already been tagged.
No comments:
Post a Comment