

Oh my goodness. I love him. Isn't He so sweet? I love being a mother with all my heart. I am so blessed to have an amazing husband, that is so perfect to me. He treats me like an angel everyday and just does things that makes my heart melt. Last night, he came home from studying late and crawled into bed with me. He pushed my hair back and was tickling my face. Then he did my all time favorite thing: kissed my eyelids.....I melt just thinking about it. He always has me laughing as well. I swear we are the two biggest nerds that anyone has ever met. We have dance parties, wrestling matches, games nights and the list goes on and on. My life is never boring. Boring? whats that? not with us! He is such an amazing husband, best friend and father. Rafe is such a good little boy too. I absolutley love my family and cannot wait until it grows. Rafe is my little buddy all day long, and keeps me busy and laughing. I LOVE YOU BUBBA! Berries and Cream, Berries and Cream Danes a little boy who loves berries and cream! ( he does a pretty wicked impression of that commercial!)
2 comments:
there is love in the air Our husbands are so amazin!!!! I miss you too:) We are still thinking about Florida. It might turn it in to just a girly trip but we will have to see:)
you need to frame this picture of rafe and put it on your wall
Post a Comment