
MMMMM..... Good food-

Ahhhhh! Buzzed head! Now Rafe and Dane have the same length of hair. hahah

Going for a bike ride. We went down the Sun River and went on a long bike ride on all the trails. After that we ate some good dinner and then went to my favorite place in Sun River : The candy store! mmmm sea foam
2 comments:
I love you bash! We are all SO BLESSED! So we are still thinkn about tyler going to florida! ARe you bringing Rafe?
Ok I can't for some reason figure out how to post on your newer posts - so I'm posting on an older one. For one - Happy Birthday Barbie! That is really cute about the cake. Also love the photo of Rafe's feet - very cute. If you guys are free this weekend we are going to do a bonfire on the beach - so if you can make it Saturday afternoon we'd love to see you!
Cheers!
Post a Comment