9.24.2007

My Man-


My husband...


What is his name?

Dane Richard Hansen (thedanetrain, daner, honeybear, tootsie, my man etc.)


How long have you been together? Met in May of 2004 ( yes before I even graduated), Best Friends until we went to warp tour together, kissed in Aug, Engaged September 16th, Married December 28th. Married for almost three years.


How old is he? 27 in november


Who eats more?huh, depends on the week and meal. Sugar me, salt him.


Who said I love you first? Dane. Holy cow was it cute- I was sitting on his lap in his room. ahhh


Who is taller? Dane, I fit right under his chin. Best feeling in the world.


Who sings better? Dane. Yes, he was the one who sang in front of all of BYU-Idaho. TWICE.


Who is smarter? The one who will soon be the lawyer.

Who does the laundry? me... every monday.


Who does the dishes? Me if I am in a cleaning mode. Otherwise my sweet husband.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me me me!


Who pays the bills? me, I have tryed to make him do it. But he won't. He says I should do it.


Who mows the lawn? oh if we only had a lawn....


Who cooks dinner? Me. Such a theraputic time for me. (unless it is grilled cheese and mac and cheese. Then Dane. I can't cook those to save my life.)


Who drives when you are together? Dane.


Who is more stubborn? Me.


Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Dane.


Whose parents do you see the most?Well since I live 1,000 miles from mine, and 50 from his.... his.


Who kissed who first? Dane kissed me in my apartment when his ex girlfriends sister was coming down the hall. ahhh. Best kiss I have ever had.


Who proposed? Dane!


Who is more sensitive? Dane... no... ME.. actually we both are


Who has more friends? hmm, toss up.


Who has more siblings?Hello like that is even a question.... 8 bros and sis...vs. his 2


Who wears the pants in the family? Dane. He is the body and the head of the fam. I am the neck, so I can turn the head in the direction I like....


TAG:


Heather Ward
Brittany A.
Brooke

2 comments:

{Brittany} said...

ash, our family is going private because it is not safe for cash any more! I would love for you to view our blog if you are interested please email me at Brittanyasay@gmail.com
Thanks Brit

Heather Palmer said...

All right I'll do it! :) I'm in Canada so i'll get it done when I get home. I love Rafe's boots. I almost got the same ones for Nixon. Anyway...I guess that means it's raining there?? Not looking forward to coming back then!! :)