
So it is official, Oregon is awesome this year! I am hooked on my football team....I was going to try-out for cheer there last year but I thought I was going to get pregnant again soon....( little did I know I am a baren woman) They have a minimal try-out bar. Standing back handspring, (check) Being able to dance ( heck ya check. Ask Dane if you don't believe me) and cute hair. ( uh...) sweet. Anyways, the team is awesome and I absolutley love watching them every week! They are ranked 13th in the country! GO DUCKS!
7 comments:
yeah! that would have been so fun you should of:)
The chick who writes this blog is hot. And the Oregon Ducks rock harder than Styx.
Sing along!:
Oregon, our Alma Mater
We will guard thee on and on
Let us gather round and cheer her
Chant her glory Oregon
Roar the praises of her warriors
Sing the story Oregon
On to vict'ry urge the heroes
Of our mighty Oregon!
[yell]
Go Ducks Go!
Fight Ducks Fight!
Go!
Fight!
Win Ducks Win!
[repeat]
OSU
May fight to the end
But We Will Win!
Hey this is Whitney from Timpview. I just wanted to quickly say how darling your boy is! He's so lucky to have you as a Mom. It's fun to check in on your blog now and then and see what you've been up to since High School. So did you ever cheer in college? Well you would've made Oregon hands down. That's awesome you get to coach a squad and I bet you're great at it.
Ash: You are seriously such a sweetheart and I am so glad that we are such great friends! I miss you living here and getting together to go grab a bite to eat or to hang out!! Ash, you are an amazing person and I hope you know that! I can't tell you how many times you have made my day by calling me just to say hi! I love you and I hope you know that! I know you are going through a hard time right now and if you ever need anything know that I am here for you!
Ash, I just wanted to say that great minds think alike. I just picked up those Michael Kors shoes at Nords last weekend. Love you. Come to Utah
Post a Comment