A fun weekend together! Dane and I went up to portland on Saturday. We went to dinner and then walked around the pearl district and 23rd street. ( which ELK would be obssed with) We even got to eat at my favorite desert parlor. Papa Haydens- SO GOOD! very elegant and neato deserts! Then we went back to our hotel for the night--We came home on Sunday and watched conference and carved pumpkins. NICE.
Dane thinks he looks gay in these pics, I say otherwise.
I do think I need to get my hair colored though- ROOTS!

This is me at Papa Haydens eating a wax ball on top of my desert. Just goes to show how often Dane and I get out to somewhere other than jack-n-the-box.
3 comments:
that sounds so fun! i need to move to portland i think. i'll start making arrangements.
i would like to go there! will you take me?
Post a Comment