
Wow, My official home. Salem Hospital. What is my problem? I swear I cannot be healthy for more than a month at a time. What an eventfull weekend. Homecoming was on friday, and I was so pumped to go to the game... well little did I know I would not get to go. I had to go into my Dr. office on Friday to get an ultrasound. I had been having severe pain in my lower abdomin.( not uncommon for me) They did an ultrasound and found that I had multiple cysts that were leaking a mixture of fluid and blood into my lower pelvic cavity. To say the least, I was in and out of the E.R. all weekend. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends here to take Rafe for me and such a wonderful relief society to provide meals.
I went to another ultrasound last night, and the cyst on my right ovary has at least doubled in size.( now the size of a grapefruit) I am now on 2 oxycotton and 2 tramadoyl every 4 hours to control the pain. I am just hoping that I am better so that I can still come to be with you all in Utah on friday- ( hey look at the bright side, and least I get to just lay down and watch some movies right?) I am just a little loopy to say the least. I have said some pretty awesome things to dane.... something about putting his face on a box of life cereal... haha at least I am thinking of food.
6 comments:
that is awful. i'm so sorry. is there anything i can do for you from this far away?
I am with Kim!! Ash if you need anything you know that I am ALWAYS here for you and know that you are in my prayers! I love you tons babe!
I'll keep you in our prayer as well. I'm sure just being in Utah will make everything better! It always does that for me! Love ya babe!
bash...it was so nice to talk to you yeterday i love you and i miss you. i am so so sorry you to go through what you are so far away from your real home:) we are all here for you and hope you get better* XOXOX
Mmmmm Oxycontin!! Yummy! :) lol I'm sorry about your luck! Hope you get feeling better! Are they going to drain the cyst or something?? Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!
I had that happen twice and I was absolutlely miserable- so sorry :( I hope you are still getting help with Rafe.
Post a Comment