10.16.2007

Tagged. Tagged AGAIN.

A- Attached or single: attached. attached at the hip. I can't get enough of him.
B- Best Friend:dane. girls: you know who you are. I and love you all.
C- Cake or Pie: hmmm hard choice. Im a sucker for both. as long as it isn't apple.
D- Day of choice: saturday. CoLLEge FOOTbalL!
E- Essential Item: mascara. lately I wear no make up except mascara. Oregons look is getting to me. someone save me... I dont want to turn granola...
F- Favorite Color: hmmm. I have to many
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: anything gummy fool!
H- Hometown: PROVO, Ut-ahhh!
I-Indulgence(s): sweets. shopping. kissing. sweets. the bachelor. sweets.sea foam. ( the best candy in the world. its the best at lincoln city beach.)
J- January or July: January, no tacos. skiing. enough said. Well probably still tacos, just less of them.
K- Kids? 1 kid. the joy of my life. more on the way if I could just freaking get pregnant.
L: Life is Incomplete Without: sweets. family. laughing. work. cheer. sweets.
M- Marriage Date: Dec.28.04 a day and night to remember.
N-Number of Siblings: 8
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples! Natural laxative! and good for the teeth!
P- Phobias or Fears: never being out of school. bad breath. danes gas.
Q- Quote(s):" can we do it? yes we can." just ask my cheerleaders.
R- Reason To Smile: Life. I love every minute. Even the sucky ones.
S- Season: fall; hands down.
T- Tag Three: Linds,Kim, Em, Becca. thats four I know.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I actually do love to learn, and I actually can be serious. ( rare but I can.) Also, I soon will be able to speak three languages. Spanish, English and Italian.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: psshhh! I live in Oregon. Enough of these vegetarians.
W- Worst Habit: Not putting a garbage sack in the trash can after I take out the trash. ( haha it drives dane crazy! and I love it.)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds. ultrasounds= babies. babies= happiness.
Y- Your Favorite Food: hmm i love it all. I think in my next life I will be a 600 pound woman so I can just eat.
Z- Zodiac: Leo through and through baby.

2 comments:

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

these headaches are serious. (even though i probably have over exaggerated on a few occasions.)

The Howards said...

ok could he be any cuter! he is so big i love him! and i love the funny pictures of you and dane so cute! love ya and miss ya and cant wait to see you!