
Wow, what can I say except that this has been a LONG week. So much has gone on that I feel like I haven't had time to just sit down and breathe.
My eyes have never been so open to see how the world really is. I have learned my whole life about how the early members of the church were persecuted for the things that they believe in. Joseph Smith even died ( as did many others) for what they believed in. Growing up in Utah my whole life, I have never had to experience the things that I have here, in the past year and a half, by people who don't understand just how amazing this gospel really is. I have been persecuted for who I am since I have been here. It is hard, but only makes my testimony in the savior, and in the gospel stronger.
I have been so blessed as well to have cheerleaders that are such a support to me. They have become my little cheerleaders in life as well as just for the school. They have supported me through this past summer and year with trying for another baby. They have supported me through parents that are... well.... not very nice to say the LEAST.I am just am so happy to have been able to coach them. I know that they are going to be amazing women- Last night they "ding dong ditched me" and brought me a dozen roses and an amazing card. Signed by all 16 of my girls and all 3 of the yell leaders. It brought me to tears. Can I just say again that I love these girls!
3 comments:
Bash i love you!!
screw power parents. screw 'em all
i was the songleading coach last year at ths. kill me now. parents are hard. hang in there.
Post a Comment