So, I have been gone from you for...1,2,3,4,5,6 days now. I MISS YOU. Can I even tell everyone how much I love my husband? I have before but to bad I am going to again.
He is so patient ( you would have to be with my: stubborness, health problems, blondeness,,,, etc). He still to this day has never yelled at me.
He is the most Spiritual man that I have ever met. He knows exactly who he is, where he is going, and why he is here.
He is the best father any woman could ask for. He studies all day long and then comes home to play with Rafe.
He treats me like I am his queen. Rubs my feet....(every night when we are on the couch) rubs my back, gives me breaks from Rafe, and always suprises me. He is my best friend. He makes me laugh EVERYDAY. He makes me cry because he is just so dang perfect. When we just lay together and just stare into eachothers eyes, I STILL get butterflies. (is that even possible after living with someone for 3 years?) YES.
He is my lover. The best in the universe. The best kisser and man.... enough said.
I love you sexy . I will be home tomorrow night. I would shout it from a mountain but all I have is this computer.
1 comment:
:) woo hoo
Post a Comment