1.12.2008

A cheeky little engine.



I have had something take over my life. A cheeky little engine name Thomas. Yes, I wake up to Thomas, hear is songs all day long and am constantly asked to watch one of his MANY adventures. Oh Thomas, your just so cheeky.
Now could you please go away?

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey you! I am so happy you added me! I left you a message on the one picture of the funny face at your wedding! I tried calling you the other day! I love ya and am so happy we have this to stay in touch. Call me when you are in town next! I really want to get together with you and want you to see Brynlee!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly Ngarupe said...

weird right! nothing to say, how can it be? about the girl trip, i would love to but i have to be honest and say that right now is not the best time due to many a factors.

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

but later i would be so in, but can we go somewhere cheap.

The Red Crew said...

Hey Ashleigh,
This is Carly Red. I know crazy that Eric is working with the Hornibrooks. I met your brother and sister in law a couple months ago and their cute daughter, really too small of a world. But we really should get together soon. My number is 801-310-0966 or email me at runia.red@gmail.com and let me know which weekend is best.
-carly

Julia said...

Lucky you!! Never been a fan of Thomas. :)