Rafe is adorable! When and where are we going???
nyc gosh darnit! rafe is a little cheeser, i wonder where he picked that up?
but seriously.
he is amazing. i need a little rafe in my life.
He is so cute Ash!! I can't believe how big he is getting!
I agree, he's pretty stinkin cute!!
He is so cute! I love all the pictures! I called and left you a voicemail with my number! I hope you get it! And I will try emailing you! Call me when you get them number!
so so so cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Rafe is adorable!
When and where are we going???
nyc gosh darnit! rafe is a little cheeser, i wonder where he picked that up?
but seriously.
he is amazing. i need a little rafe in my life.
He is so cute Ash!! I can't believe how big he is getting!
I agree, he's pretty stinkin cute!!
He is so cute! I love all the pictures! I called and left you a voicemail with my number! I hope you get it! And I will try emailing you! Call me when you get them number!
so so so cute!
Post a Comment