If you were an animal, which would you be? A cat. Lay around in the sun, and have people pet me, Who wouldn't want to be this?
If you were a city, which would you be? Dallas, Texas. Southern. mmm.
If you were a flower, which would you be? Mum. had them in my wedding. LOVE EM.
If you were a vegetable, which would you be? Artichoke. They are just so pretty. ( and delish)
If you were a color, which would you be? Grass Green. Nothing brightens my day like green with crisp white. I get relaxed just thinking about it.
If you were a fruit, which would you be? Pineapple, It is such a happy fruit.
If you were a season, which would you be? Summer. Sunny and hott.... ohhhhhh snap.
If you were a shoe, which would you be?A Killer pair of pumps.
If you were a vehicle, which would you be? Convertable Mercedes. Preferably in White.
If you were an appliance, which would you be? A Lawn Mower. Something just so powerful about cutting grass....
If you were a Disney character, which would you be?Arieal. Hands down, I want that killer 6 pack. I wish I could be, A PART OF HER WORLD.
If you were a dessert, which would you be? A big thick yummy brownie, with lots of hot fudge. oh, and vanilla ice cream on the side. Maybe some whip cream, and a cherry. With one of those long spoons to dig in.ok ok I like desert I know.
If you were a time of day, which would you be? Sunrise. refreshing. cheery. pumped for a great day.
If you were a cereal, which would you be? Raisin Bran. Mmm Me likes fiber.
If you were a instrument, which would you be? Accordian. Cheeky. Unique. Like me.
I tag suzy,kim, doug, emily. ( just for u em. I know you LOVE tags.)
2 comments:
Hshs sorry I tegged you but I figured why not I was bored and just put some names in!
good spelling on my part!!!
Post a Comment