2.21.2008


I have been thinking for Awhile...
If someone( who I didn't know) wanted to know everything about me, they would just need to look here.
After installing sitemeter on my blog, I have been able to see who is peeking at my page.
All I can say is I am freaked out.
I will be going private on Monday, so please DO NOT BE SHY and if you want to view this page, give me your email.
The fans in New York,Iowa,and Californina and Nevada, will no longer be able to view "favorites."
Thank goodness.

19 comments:

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

i want the add but i don't like posting my email address. do you know it or should i email you?

Shellie said...

I want to be added. You should have my e-mail. If not let me know!! Hope you and Suzy are having fun!

Lacey said...

Ashleigh,
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I am good friends with and was roommates with Danes sister Kelsey. I was also good friends with Dane at BYU-Idaho so when I saw your link on Kelsey's blog I couldn't resist taking a peek. Just wanted to say hello, your family is adorable, and sorry for being a strange lurker.
Lacey Nielson

Kelsey Ann said...

Ashleigh make sure I can still look at it! I love the updates on your family...even though I still love Lucy's bumbo chair :)
And how do you put that thing on your blog so you can see who views it? A few of my friends have gone private in the last few weeks I thought it might be a good idea as well. Let me know what you think!

Kelsey Ann said...

Well captain obvious just arrived and said that you obviously think it is a good idea...

jenna said...

me, me, me. jmrammell@gmail.com

Evie Wonder said...

That's kind of creepy! Good to know. Keep me in the loop: thaynersrus@yahoo.com

Cason and Marie said...

marieburr@gmail.com
I bet you never knew I looked at your blog, but I love it. I'm probably one of the ones who racked up the counter. :)

Marie Burr

Stefanie Bell said...

I saw your blog and I wanted to look at it also. Your probably like holy random and it totally is, but your family is so cute. I think its good to stay some what in contact with people from high school!
tennischick126@hotmail.com

Stefanie Bell said...

Oh ya.. Sorry my last name has changed so your probably like who is this?!
Its Stefanie Norton

{Brittany} said...

We want to view. Brittanyasay@gmail.com

{Brittany} said...

We want to view. Brittanyasay@gmail.com

Heather Palmer said...

You've got my email - so add me. Amazing what a few statistics will make you do eh? Surprising how many people stop in to peek.

Julia said...

So you got me thinking about privacy too, so I signed up for sitemeter too.... not a single hit so far. I guess I'm safe. :)

Nicole said...

So I think you need to explain to me how sitemeter works I have had it for a really long time now but I don't think I know what I am doing with it! And since you are saying random people are looking let me know what to do so I can figure it out! Love ya! Oh and I want to stay looking at yours!

Lindsey S. said...

Ok, so you have to tell me how I can get sitemeter. How do I get it? I haven't worried too much yet because I don't have kids, but I have pics of my nieces and nephews up now and then, and I know there are creepy people out there, I've thought of this too! I will email you my email on facebook.. haha

daveandbri said...

thebutlers at gmail dot com (I'ver heard if you type it that way it helps avoid spam.

See you Saturday

Bri

kara jo haught said...

count me in... karahaught@gmail.com

Wanderingfamilies said...

I really don't recall how I found your blog, but through a friend's blog (I am family friends with Kayla for at least 20 years). But you're blog is awesome! You have inspired to start running again. Good luck with everything! Sorry if it creeped you out...