2.04.2008

Feb. 2

Rafes thomas birthday cake. Way to go safeway!
We had about 12 little kids come and all of there parents. My house was insane! We had chicken nuggets, corndogs and french fries for the kids and pizza for the adults.
I love this photo of Dane and Rafe. He was so tired. He slept for 3 1/2 hours after his party-



The aftermath.
Holy cow. My house
is still recovering, so is my
carpet.

5 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

Thanks for inviting us! We had great fun!

Suzy said...

Wow Ash it looks like you guys had a blast! It looks great!!! I can't wait to come and see you!!!!

Nicole said...

So cute! It looks like it was a lot of fun! And your house looks so cute! I can't believe you have a two year old! His cake was super cute too! Well we love you and hope you come to Utah soon!

Kayla R. said...

your house is so cute!!!

Kelsey Ann said...

I so wish we could have been there! We called Dane's phone and left a Happy Birthday message for Rafe, I can't believe he is 2! Give him a huge hug and kiss for me okay?!