I saw this picture of good ol' THS on our friend blog.
I started to laugh outloud.
THS built responsible, life long learners who exemplify integrity and are prepared to meet life's challenges alright. hmmm.
I was prepared to meet life's challanges by our school correctional officer.
The one and only Man-san.
Not by the marvelous tools and tips from the one and only Mr. Dr. Bayles. In fact:
So I tip my hat to Bayles for a job.... well done?
Way to go Bayles. You did an awesome job. And yes Emily. Tool is the right word.
Way to go Bayles. You did an awesome job. And yes Emily. Tool is the right word.


7 comments:
ha ha ha you ARE sucha dork:) i love you!
bayles is a tool. a big one. when he said life long learners he really meant girls who could outrun the hall-patrol.
I totally remember that day, I think it was my birthday! That is amazing! Love you :)
Actually, about your heading, the quote would be "If I'm yours then you're
mine"
Whoops
what are you? The grammar police?
You're gay.
This is true, and we all know it.
okay but really you're not. You actually kinda hotttttt
this is hilarious. i didn't learn any of that while i was at timpview!
Post a Comment