Woof. Cuties. I love the original Idea of friends getting together in black sparkly frocks to express the tidings that TGIF brings.You guys up for a re-make of this photo?
and cinderella is meant as a compliment but i realized after i put it that it also holds negative connotations so take it as a compliment because that is the way i meant it.
Hello..... I just you comment on my blog... Well for the first time since 7th grade I can honestly say it's the real deal. Pretty cool huh! Hey you look great and your son is adorable hope all is well
nike women's marathon would you maybe want to do this? i would just do a half. it's on october 19, 2008. let me know because we only have until tomorrow to sign up.
9 comments:
i am definitely in. WOW.
i want to go to a ball. have fun cinderella!
and cinderella is meant as a compliment but i realized after i put it that it also holds negative connotations so take it as a compliment because that is the way i meant it.
as long as I can hold the "F"!!
i'll be "t". will you curl my side burn hair in ringlets for me? i will provide you with the stunned smile and awkward slouch.
this is high-larious
i just hung out with teenie and she's in on a girls trip too.
Haha that is awesome! Got to love it!
yes please.
Hello.....
I just you comment on my blog... Well for the first time since 7th grade I can honestly say it's the real deal. Pretty cool huh! Hey you look great and your son is adorable hope all is well
nike women's marathon
would you maybe want to do this? i would just do a half. it's on october 19, 2008. let me know because we only have until tomorrow to sign up.
Post a Comment