3.22.2008

Under The Knife*

The Surgery is over and the boy is home.
He is doing well. Just really sore.
Thank you so much for all of the phone calls and notes-
Here are some photos of the joyous occasion.
Meg & Julia- Thanks for the bear. He is now obsessed with him.
oh, and his name is Buddy. He goes everywhere with Rafe. Even went into the operating room with him.The Valum hit Rafer pretty fast. It was so funny, and really sad to watch. He got really hyper and laughy

and then: got ultra loose.

10 days from now he should be pretty much healed.

Until then I get to deal with crabby, doped up Rafe.

10 comments:

Shellie said...

I'm glad he is doing well!!

Kayla R. said...

OH RAFE!!! i am so sorry he had to go through that:( He looks better..XOXOX hugs and Kisses

Emily Frame said...

what a stud muffin he is. that last one reminds me of you on Bawls.

Nicole said...

What happened to Rafe? I hope everything is going well! I love you and hope that you are all doing okay! Let me know!

Heather Palmer said...

I had no idea he was having surgery! You'll have to give me the update...glad all is well and he's doing ok!

I also enjoyed your last post! I too have fallen in love with Oregon. I said to Gannon just the other day (HUGELY eating my words) that I have truly fallen in love with it and am VERY SAD TO BE MOVING! Honestly...I might stay here if I could. :(

Julia said...

those pictures make me so sad for him. Glad it's over with. Call me if you need any help.

Karly said...

hey ash, i am so sorry rafe had to have surgery... wow what happened? what a blessing everything is ok! love ya girl

Karly said...

hey ash, i am so sorry rafe had to have surgery... wow what happened? what a blessing everything is ok! love ya girl

Maddy said...

Hey, I found you on here and see you added me! I didn't know Rafe was surgery stricken? Is he doing ok? I think I'm going to get a blogger profile together since my LiveJournal one is a little more quiet.

Lindsey S. said...

Oh I hope he is doing good. He is such a little sweatheart. He is so adorable!