4.06.2008

You won't even feel it.


The 4 R's - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Restore

In honor of Earth Month, I felt this is the perfect opportunity to remind us all of the importance of following the
4 R's: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Restore.
How many times have we said to ourselves that what we do in our homes can't possibly make a difference ? All that it requires is a slight shift in your thinking - and I promise that you won't feel a thing! In fact, you might even get hooked.
Reduce the electricity you use, the water you run and the plastic bags in your home.
Reuse plastic bags, paper grocery store bags, netting from around your fruits/veggies.
Recycle-it is easier than you think. Just make up your mind to do it, and you will.
Insert here: lets Restore the earth. However; I just can't do it.
Oregon may be opening my mind, it just isnt that broad where I can talk like that.
But come on, what can this hurt?

3 comments:

Amy said...

My 5yo just asked who your boy is. I said it's Ainsley's friend. She said oh i can't wait til I'm old enough to babysit him. :)

dane said...

I need to get you out of Oregon--you're becoming one of "them."

Kayla R. said...

I LIKE IT!!!