4.09.2008

Farewell. I hope.

Just in: This important news taking over Hump Day photo:

A stupid, but well deserved Idol Post.


You sound as good as the chorister in my ward.


You do have a nice voice. If you are into that creed sound. (i'm not.)
but: You think you are all that and a bag of chips. Let me tell you- your'e not.
Sure sure, you might go on to sell millions of records, but I will never purchase one.
Plus you just bug me. With a capital B.

please go home already.
Agree or Disagree folks?

16 comments:

Emily Frame said...

good call. someone needs to dress that girl in the worst way.

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

i agree.
i am in florida until wednesday but I will hang out with you! would friday be good? that would be the best for me because i don't have school or work that day. let me know.

Laura said...

yea yea i know i'm a little old to be blogging but you're my sister and i am in LOVE with this website. Can i just say that i check it at least twice a day to see if their is anything new.
anyway>>> i have to say that i cannot stand kristi cook but i don't like siesha either. the david dude i think has a good voice but he is just plain dweebie looking.

Dana Dastrup said...

Ash I WOULD LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING to hang out! So you just need to give me a call & I will be there!! I am excited to see you!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you! We have to get together! I miss you like crazy! I was actually thinking about you today and wondering when you were going to be here and then I got on my blog and saw this! Please call me when you want to get together! All I have to say about American Idol is I love Brooke White and David Archuleta! Not sure about the spelling!

dane said...

Is Ruben Studdard still on? Go Ruben!!

Lindsay said...

I hope I'm on the list! If not will you add me? Linzylou62@hotmail.com
Thanks Ash!

Julia said...

I agree that Kristy Cook needs to go. But not so much about David. He is full of himself, but I think he's really good. I dont think he's going home any time soon.

Evie Wonder said...

I with you all the way, Ash. I wouldn't shed a tear if either of them left. We'll see.....

Holly and Daric said...

Hey Ashleigh! Love your blog! Please add me to your list so I can still see it ... hollyrussell@mail.weber.edu
Oh by the way, I think there is an alligator behind your ear!

Jenn said...

Is this Ashleigh??? I just found your blog.... This is Jenn Goldthorpe, by the way. =) thegoldthorpes.blogspot.com

Karly said...

Kristy Lee is driving me crazy, I actually like David Cooks style alot, but kristy lee not in the bottom three COME ON get her off already. im convinced it is rigged. it is the only explaination because who is voting for her...

Kelsey Ann said...

I have a love/hate relationship with David Cook. I think he is a good singer but I can't stand him. I will never buy one of his albums either. I want David A. or Jason Castro to win. I don't think Jason has a chance but I love his voice.
Are you going to Montana this summer? I think I am but I want someone to hang out with too. I don't think Tyler is coming so I just wondered what the three of you were going to do.

Heather Palmer said...

AMEN!!!

Florence Family Blog said...

I agree...Although I think Ryan likes David Cook's sound a little. I personally am rooting for Jason Castro...I think he will make great albums....I almost DON'T want him to win though cause I think he'd make better music on his own than if he gets signed off of American Idol. But I also LOVE Brooke Whites voice....and David Archuletta is a cutie! Gotta love those mormons trying to make it big!

Florence Family Blog said...

oh and to answer some questions from above....Kristy Lee Cook is being voted for by alot of people every week because of votefortheworst.com- They have some funny stuff on the site but I hate the whole point of it....to vote for the worst entertainer overall on American Idol.