4.14.2008

Two Weeks away-

I am officially coming to town tomorrow morning-


wow, I have been away for a long time. almost 5 months. Things I have missed about provo:

* being 2 minutes from: Days, University mall, Wynnsong, riverwoods,church buildings, Magelbys fresh, Gandolfos. You people shouldn't take this for granted.

* Being surronded by mountains. Sure, Oregon has them but they are more of the volcanic type. One mountain here, another there. Little ones you might know? Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood, Mt. Jefferson....

*Ma and Pop.

* My lovely buddies. I have missed you dearly.



________________________________
Things I haven't missed aboutUTAH.


* Your drivers.
* Your zubies.
* Your traffic.
*I-15
*Your shopping.
*Your road rage.
* The "provo fashion" & yes, there is a provo fashion.

I am so excited to see all of you. I am excited to party it up with the Palmer clan.

I will be away from this here blog for two weeks. Wow, two weeks. As addictive as blogging is, I am sure to have some withdrawls. Until next time america-

7 comments:

Evie Wonder said...

Your Oregonian friends will miss you! Have a good trip!

Kayla R. said...

yipee!!!! yes we are going to play for sure my week is wide open:)

Julia said...

Dont have too much fun!! We want you to come back.

Emily Frame said...

i'm truly glad you're not normal. and i say that with the most sincere intentions.

will you e-mail me your number, i don't think i have it anymore?

Dana Dastrup said...

Ash can we please play when you come into town? I want to see you!! It has been way too long!! So please call me!

Nicole said...

Haha you make me laugh! I can't wait to see you! I better get a call! Love ya!

Abraham and Sara said...

Provo Fashion...it truly does exist! We need to plan a date with you guys when you get back! Hope you have fun!!!