5.19.2008

SilverFalls

TGit was F.
I am so happy that this weekend turned out to be so great. Saturday morning we got up early so we could paint the bathroom. Yes I know... I paint more than picasso. Anyways the weather was so amazing that we decided to drive up to Silver Falls and hike. It was such a fabulous choice. The weather was perfect, and Rafe had the best time of his life. We hiked the trails to the south falls and let Rafe play in the caves for awhile. I started to get to hungry,,, so I forced us all to hike back to reality. I am so glad that we went up there.


Here is a photo of how perfect it was on the drive home:










After a Fabulous day of hiking and playing in the water, we went to some of our best friends house for a little BBQ. I could not believe how perfect the day went. I am just SO filled with gratitude for days like that. After the BBQ the girls decided to have a party-hey-ho.
Some of the best oregonian friends a girl could ask for.
Anways,,, TGIwasF.
Ta-Ta Friends.

3 comments:

Kayla R. said...

so fun...what a beautiful waterfall:) so did you sign up for st.george marathon?!? my fam all got in thank goodness! Hope you did love ya

dane said...

Hate to ruin your party, but that was all on Saturday.

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

ahhh freak. I am losing my mind.