that is an awesome face! I miss you! I wish you were closer too! my belly is getting huge! I really need to take a picture and show you
hey ash, congrats on your pregnancy, you have the cutest kids
That is so cute! I love all the pictures!!!
the kid ain't right. which means he fits in with the fam perfectly.
hahaha! That's talent!
So funny story... Today I was taking mckenzie utley to her grandmas and she showed me it was where your parents live. I had no idea she was related to you??? she is a cutie!
ha ha ha so cute
Impressive Rafe! You'll have to show me in person this weekend!
SHe is friends with a girl (remi) that I babysit. They are like best friends. I was takin them to riverside.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
that is an awesome face! I miss you! I wish you were closer too! my belly is getting huge! I really need to take a picture and show you
hey ash, congrats on your pregnancy, you have the cutest kids
That is so cute! I love all the pictures!!!
the kid ain't right. which means he fits in with the fam perfectly.
hahaha! That's talent!
So funny story... Today I was taking mckenzie utley to her grandmas and she showed me it was where your parents live. I had no idea she was related to you??? she is a cutie!
ha ha ha so cute
Impressive Rafe! You'll have to show me in person this weekend!
SHe is friends with a girl (remi) that I babysit. They are like best friends. I was takin them to riverside.
SHe is friends with a girl (remi) that I babysit. They are like best friends. I was takin them to riverside.
Post a Comment