Last weekend was great. Here is a timeline of fabulous events:
July 3rd: Portland Zoo with our Buds.
We went to the most amazing elephant museum I have ever seen. An elephant actually rode this tricycle..... it was SO COOL. Thanks Dane!

July 4th: Cleaning out G&G hansens gutters, BBQ with the fam and then we hit up PGE park for a good old baseball game and fireworks. Yes I did eat: peanuts, snow cone ( finally right suz?), dibs, nachos, & some of a hot dog. Hey, I enjoyed the game.

Sad to say the fireworks didnt even compare to Stadium of Fire, but nothing does. All I can say is that they better be ready for me next year. I am not missing out on that again!
3 comments:
And of all the years to miss, Hannah Montana! Shucks.
Yay! I am so glad you finally got a snow cone!!! Hope it was amazing! And way to enjoy the baseball game. Its not a real game unless you eat a hot dog and at least 3 different treats!
I love it when you post pictures of yourself...they seriously make me smile every time. Rafe is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment