Fact: We all know I live in one of the most Liberal states known to man-
Fact: So many women here get abortions. "Pro-Choice is the right way". Baby killers.
Fact:I hate abortions.
Today I was driving home from school and I was next to a huge rig. Little did I know I was driving next to the GrimReaper. I look over and this whole diesel was dedicated to NO ABORTION. Great right? WRONG. They had pictures of aborted babies ranging from 8 weeks-12 weeks. Bloody Arms, fingers, eyes, lips, even the organs were shown. I guess these people had the right idea but thanks to their graphic advertising I spent my car ride home crying( remember that I am pregnant) over how people could do that to a living being. Gross.
Fact. If you want to advertise your stance and get your point across and make women cry put that on the side of a rig.
Yuck you Tactless people... Good thought, WRONG way to do it.
5 comments:
that really is so depressing! im surprised you didnt throw up as well.
cool blog ashleigh. i'll add yours to my list of favorites!now we can stay in touch better!:) how ya doing?!!
WOW how awful - i'm sure he had the right point in mind but i feel for those - like you- who have to look at it and feel sickness in there stomachs. kudos to those who adopt and those who are brave enough to give their babies to these special families
yikes.
That is terrible! I can't believe those pictures were so graphic! Like you said, they had the right idea...... but TERRIBLE way to try to get their point across!!
I hope all is going well!! When are you done with your classes?
Post a Comment