A couple of days ago my mother-in-law called and asked if I wanted to go to Celine Dion.
Of course! She is fabulous, and after Brooke telling me all about her concerts I had to go.
Our seats were amazing- Thanks to a free upgrade! We were one row away from the stage and level with it. This picture is without any zoom. I actually had to back up a little to get it. We were so stinking close!

Celine was AMAZING in concert. She has got to have one of the greatest voices of all time.
Kelsey and I were a little star struck when she would look at us we really didn't know what to do- I waved. As if she was going to wave back- I know. I am pathetic.
She sang some of my all time favorite songs of hers, had amazing dancers and even did
"The Prayer" deut with Andrea Boccelli. My FAVORITE opera singer.
Yes, I think I got a little teary eyed.
She touched our hands...and according to Kels " They are suprisingly soft!"
Thanks for a great time Kels, I had a blast. I am glad we found the clipboard lady.

8 comments:
Holy cow. that sounds awsome. you really scored!
4 cool points to the person who can spot the tranny in the last picture.
you little lucky muff, getting to go to celine!!!! Wish I could have been there. You are so sweet ash, I love the advice everyone has given about these last few days being preggers. I am sure I will miss his little kicks and the feeling inside of me! Thanks for your comfort and I will keep you informed. Love you
wow that is so amazingly awesome i have always wanted to see her. and to Dane..... i spy with my little eye!! 4 points for me
Isn't she the best in concert? How fun for you!!!
I had a blast Ash! I still can't believe our seats!!! Are you coming up for Halloween?
So jealous!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous.
Post a Comment