10.02.2008

Whatta Man:

Can I get a Whoot Whoot?


Whatta Man Whatta Man whatta mighty good man.
(lines from his favorite song)
I can't begin to explain my love for D.
Four years ago when we got engaged ( yes now, over 4 years ago) I thought I was so in love.
I thought that I could never love a person more that I did D.
Wrong.
I didn't know that 4 years from that time, I would be so much more deeply in love.
Through the past 6 1/2 months he has been at my side and has carried me through. He has treated me better than anyone could have possibly ever done. Still in almost 4 years of marriage he has yet to raise his voice. I am so greatful to have him share his love, laughter, spiritual strength and most of all his time and eternity with me.
Thank you for being an OUTSTANDING father, and I can't wait to have a dozen. I love watching you with Rafe and can't believe how lucky our children are. I am sure you will remind them right?
Just thought I would tell you what a Mighty Good man you are.
I love you with every beat in my heart---- I swear.

3 comments:

Jessica Wilcox said...

Your posts make me happy.

The romantic in me loves this, your love for him, obviously his love for you.. and okay, I kind of want it too. Um. Not yours for him or his for you. Mine for my future ♥. Clearly.

You are a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

Noting can bring me greater happiness for my sisters, than to know that they have husbands who treat them awesome like they deserve. I hope and pray for my daughters that they will find a good man too! Love you...How are you and baby girl doing? Please post onthe family website so we allknow! Love you lots!

Lindsay said...

mufferini :)...
Thank you for your advice about stripping membranes. Seriously, it is good to know because I don't want that to happen with labor. I will double think what I wanna do. You are sweet and thanks for the comment. Love ya