11.04.2008

All Hallows Eve





Halloween was great.
( I forgot a camera card for my new camera, so the old point and shoot was used.)
 Rafe was Batman and according to him, he still is. I don't think he could have loved 
Trick-or-Treating anymore than he did. He had a great time up in Portland with Mom, Kelsey, Tyler, Lucy, Grandma and Great Grandpa. Dane and his dad went to the opening Blazer game which explains his outfit. Kind of..... Jack Ramsey. 
( a famous 1970's blazer coach. Go Rip city)
Don't you think Rafer has some killer muscles?

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Soo cute. I miss you guys. Go Obama right.......

Holly and Daric said...

Your family is so cute! Glad you had a great Halloween!

Suzy said...

You look so cute in your which costume! I am so sorry about your allergic reaction, I think you need to be bubble wrapped to protect yourself! Miss you lots!

Nikki said...

Rafe is getting so big Ash!! So cute!

Laura said...

i love this background - reminds me of a sweet baby girl. i'm thinking a you need a blanket in these colors!!??

Kayla R. said...

Ha ha LOVE IT! you three are so dang cute:)