11.10.2008

Turkey Gobble

32 weeks.

I am 32 weeks deep in this thing 
called pregnancy.
I have tried not to put much about it on my blog, but after multiple requests from people I figure I better just post.
I have been REALLY good lately. I have stopped throwing up in the morning which has been awesome! As much as I love the toilet and all, I do NOT like having my face inside the bowl.
She is really active and growing like crazy.
At my last appointment, I was measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Does this mean Dec?
I sure wouldn't mind the tax rebate!
Contractions have stopped pretty much all together. I just have constant braxton hicks, which compared to contractions I will take any day!
--------------
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone for all the meals, babysits, calls, letters, flowers and hugs.
The past 2 months have been some of the hardest and most emotional in my entire life and I couldn't have made it through without it all.

I have been trying to remember what it feels like to:

- Look down in the shower and see my feet.
- Roll over in bed without needing a crane .
- Walk up the stairs without getting out of breath.
- Sleep the whole night through. without any bathroom runs or trips to the kitchen to
eat at 3:30 a.m.
-Laugh without my belly shaking like a bowl full of jelly.
-Having bricks of puffiness for toes and fingers.
-Not have a turkey gobble.

Breath IN....Breath OUT....
Less than 2 months.
( wow, that feels like forever right now)

Dear light at the end of the tunnel,
Please come.
Soon.

The wisher,
Ash

10 comments:

Amy said...

Everything you've described is how I'm feeling right now! (without the throwing up). Glad I'm not the only one up at all hours of the night peeing...and needing a crane to turn over in bed!

And stairs...forget about it! I get out of breath and I get braxton hicks too! I hate stairs! But I guess right now it's the only exercise I get in a day! haha! Hang in there!

Amy said...

by the way...you've given me inspiration for a nice prego post! Thanks.

jenna said...

amen.

Lindsay Ross said...

Rob told me i looked like santa when I would laugh... man I felt so attractive while being pregnant haha

Laura said...

oh man i cannot wait to see you - xxoxoxoxoxoxo hang in their girly before you know it you will be ready to do it all over again!!!

jenna said...

waiting on a pic. 13 lbs. i want to kill myself. try 20 on for size. yummy.

Kayla R. said...

Oh bash, I miss you girl! but I don't miss being prego...ha know whatcha mean ;)

Jenn said...

It will be over soon enough, and you will have a beautiful girly to cuddle! When are you guys headed out of town? How are finals treating you?

Tamara said...

Oh Ashley, wow! I hope you don't mind me snooping; I keep seeing your blog on other peoples' pages. I feel so out of the loop-- I had heard that you were really sick early on, but we've been gone a lot (and I've been dealing with a soap opera that is all good now). I didn't know there were things still going on! I would LOVE to bring you guys dinner or help out however I can! My kids are in school all day now (I know, crazy, huh?) so I am happy to help out! Don't be shy about asking, ok? Hang in there... soon enough this will be so far behind you and you'll actually miss these days. By the way, I love the music on your blog. "New Soul" is my new favorite song. Take care, k?

Nikki said...

Wow...this makes me sooooooo eager to get pregnant someday....haha. Hope you're doing well girl!! You're a tough woman!