Thank you so much Ash! That is so sweet of you! Yes I did get your sweet card! THANK YOU for that! You are so sweet Ash! You are one Amazing mama and Rafe and Berkley are SO LUCKY to have you!
I am so relieved you guys are doing well and can't wait to hear details and see photos! I was worried after the whole PROM (premature rupture of membranes) thing and am just glad to know she's here safely! Sounds like you had a c-section... did you with Rafe too? DETAILS please, when you can! Who do I talk to to get on the list to help with meals?
18 comments:
congrats my love hurry with pictures. so happy merry christmas to your cute fam, and happy birthday to that sweet baby girl.
Love ya
Congratulations! Yay for December baby girls!
Congratulations! I hope everything went well. There is nothing like a Christmas baby! Best present ever!!!!
Congratulations! I hope everything went well. There is nothing like a Christmas baby! Best present ever!!!!
Wonderful--can't wait for details!!!!
holding my breathe! can't wait to know the details!
CONGRATS BASH!!!!
Congratulations! I'll admit that I'm totally jealous, but also EXTREMELY excited for you!! Can't wait to see pictures!
only a week early! go ash!
congrats ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait to c baby girl
Yaaay! Congratulations you guys!
-The Badgetts
Ummm can I just say she is BEAUTIFUL! But what else would you expect for the Mrs. Ashleigh Hansen? NOTHING!! She is adorable!
Thank you so much Ash! That is so sweet of you! Yes I did get your sweet card! THANK YOU for that! You are so sweet Ash! You are one Amazing mama and Rafe and Berkley are SO LUCKY to have you!
Congratulations Ash!!!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!!
Congratulations Ash, so exciting for you three!
I am so relieved you guys are doing well and can't wait to hear details and see photos! I was worried after the whole PROM (premature rupture of membranes) thing and am just glad to know she's here safely! Sounds like you had a c-section... did you with Rafe too? DETAILS please, when you can! Who do I talk to to get on the list to help with meals?
Good girl...coming before January 1. Can't wait to see her!
Yay...congratulations!
Post a Comment