The Hansen's are back!
I know, you were all in suspense waiting for my return to writing on this blog.
I know, you were all in suspense waiting for my return to writing on this blog.
Utah was great. It was filled with family and more food than one person should be able to eat. We shopped, got pedi's ( thanks momma), ATE, celebrated baby and enjoyed these at the cinema:
Twilight-for the 2nd time. The part where him and Bella get out of his car and walk into the school together.... my mouth literally waters.
Australia- I thought the beginning was weird but other than that, I give it an 8. Sara on the other hand was sobbing so I bet she gives it a 10.

It feels so good to be home. We put up christmas last night for FHE so I will post some holiday pictures soon.
4 comments:
I took Dave to see Twilight... I think next time I will go with girls. Dave was very tolerant, and held in any sarcastic remarks he wanted to make. =)That is a big deal.
i liked australia too, although its pretty predictable. didn't you just love nullah. i wanted him for my own.
I have seen Twilight twice too... I love it!!! I'm glad I got to see you!
I love Twilight--I just can't get enough of it! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time in UT.
Post a Comment