1.24.2009

Update

Berkley has now developed pneumonia in her left lung, and is not eating very well. She is back on her Iv's and now constantly on High flow O's. They have started some antibiotics for her pneumonia and we hope they zap it before it gets any worse.

Thanks for all your calls and wishes. Sorry if I don't answer, I haven't had to much time to talk-thus the updates on the blog.
xoxo-
ash

14 comments:

{Brittany} said...

I am so sorry. our prayers are with you!

daveandbri said...

of course you are in our prayers and plese let us know if there is anything we can do . . we're just a few minutes away.

jenna said...

keep us updated!

Jessica said...

Ash good luck! We will be thinking of you! Hang it there!

Brooke said...

Oh wow! I will pray for little Berkley!

jenna said...

sweet girl. i know exactly how you feel. i remember when they told me they were admitting quinn to the nicu and i went there and he was hooked up to all sorts of tubes, iv's and machines i just wanted to DIE. if you need anything please let me know, wish we were closer.

Emily Frame said...

poor little bebe. at least we know she's a tough girl-- we don't need any sissies. as always, call if you need anything. you've already got my prayers.

Dana Dastrup said...

She is going to be ok... she is a tough girl just like her mom!! Hang in there Ash. Just a little longer and she will be home!! Love yuo and let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Allison said...

Little Berkley is in our prayers every night. Love you!

Julia said...

oh ash, i'm so sorry. we are praying for you. Just remember, she's already proved herself a tough little miracle baby. Hang in there.

Nicole said...

We will keep her and your family in our prayers! We love you! Call if you need anything! I love you!

Colie

Abraham and Sara said...

I'm sorry to hear about your little angel. It can't be easy. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys! You're in our prayers.

Kayla R. said...

I am soooo sorry BASH:( My prayers are with you! Is your mom there to help you? I love you...

jenna said...

update! i'm dying!