I cant wait to meet her. she holds the card way better than Ollie! I just have to have it somewhere in the picture... yes we got a new camera. those pictures are just taken on automatic though... I am getting the hang of the manual thing still and I had to get the picture quick
She's beautiful Ash! I am so sorry about the hospitalization--I had no idea she was sick! I'm so happy that she is home. Your pictures of Rafe are adorable--are you picking up photography? You look like a pro!
oh my gosh, that made me laugh out loud... poor baby! She looks SO PISSED! too funny... "I'm naked AND I have a thing attacking my head... and Mom is photodocumenting my man-breasts... MOMMMMM!"
9 comments:
haha! is she always this happy?
oh, yes.
seriously though she is always really happy. unless she is naked.
She is gorgeous:)
oh my gosh, I am laughing!!!
I cant wait to meet her. she holds the card way better than Ollie! I just have to have it somewhere in the picture...
yes we got a new camera. those pictures are just taken on automatic though... I am getting the hang of the manual thing still and I had to get the picture quick
She's beautiful Ash! I am so sorry about the hospitalization--I had no idea she was sick! I'm so happy that she is home. Your pictures of Rafe are adorable--are you picking up photography? You look like a pro!
love that chubby girl!!!... really chubby babies are the BEST!
Look at that beautiful baby. I miss you all.
oh my gosh, that made me laugh out loud... poor baby! She looks SO PISSED! too funny... "I'm naked AND I have a thing attacking my head... and Mom is photodocumenting my man-breasts... MOMMMMM!"
Post a Comment