4.01.2009

After much debate I am finally deciding to go private. {again}
Yes, I have been private before. I just find it annoying.
However, I always want to post things that I don't want strangers knowing.
So...Leave your email.
Don't be shy. Really, I love having readers.

46 comments:

Allison said...

hey ashleigh. we'd like to stay in the loop if that's okay with you...:) allisonraewilcox@gmail.com; alexander.wilcox@gmail.com

ps. your little girl is ADORABLE! so cute.

Larson Family said...

Hey Ash, add me to your blog http://mmlarson.blogspot.com/. I haven't updated my blog in 3 months but will soon. Your kids are soo cute! I am due in a little over a month with a baby boy.

Larson Family said...

Hey Ash, add me to your blog http://mmlarson.blogspot.com/. I haven't updated my blog in 3 months but will soon. Your kids are soo cute! I am due in a little over a month with a baby boy.

Larson Family said...

Hey Ash, add me to your blog http://mmlarson.blogspot.com/. I haven't updated my blog in 3 months but will soon. Your kids are soo cute! I am due in a little over a month with a baby boy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash...I went private for the same reason! Excited to see you! shrrwlcx@cox.net include me in the private viewing of your blog! love you!

Brandon and Katie said...

I would like to be updated on your cute family! katielee14@gmail.com. Hope you're doing great!

Lindsay Ross said...

rosslindsayk@gmail.com

Cason and Marie said...

marieburr@gmail.com

Emily Frame said...

you've got mine babygirl.

Missy Page said...

Please include us! We love seeing how you are doing. We miss you guys - and you only live across town.

mep@xmission.com

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

you have mine also. i get nervous posting it.

jenna said...

me me! jmrammell@gmail.com

Amy said...

you might have mine already, but if not, here it is for your enjoyment: amykayhansen@gmail.com

Evie Wonder said...

thaynersrus@yahoo.com

Julie Barnes said...

HEY Ashley and Dane!
I would love to continue reading. I am at juliembarnes@gmail.com
Have a great day!!

Kayla R. said...

kaylarawle@gmail.com and kaylarawle@hotmail.com

rebecca said...

rebeccachalls@gmail.com

The Howards said...

me me burrchick3@hotmail.com
Love ya

Laura said...

it's a given that i want to be added right? :)

R. said...

I'd like to continue reading please! :)

Kelly Munns said...

kellymunns@gmail.com

i always love checking in...

Jessica Wilcox said...

hey! I'd love to stay in the loop.. ;) sure fun to see you. ♥ vegaschik915@yahoo.com

becca said...

rebeccaweidner@hotmail.com

Nakita Ellis said...

nakitae@gmail.com

Rachel and Todd said...

foxandewe@gmail.com. Love being a reader.

Karly said...

dont forget us tedandkarly@gmail.com

Jessica said...

patchjessica@gmail.com

Thanks!

Suzy said...

sumsions@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

linzylou62@hotmail.com

Lindsey S. said...

lindseyhswan@gmail.com

christina said...

christinajwright@gmail.com

Dallin and Janelle Lewis said...

HI!
I'm not sure you remember me, but I'm Dane's cousin Janelle. I saw you on Kelsey's.
dallinandjanelle@gmail.com
Your kids are so cute!

Courtney and Hyrum said...

courthurdle@hotmail.com

Stefanie Bell said...

I think you have my email, but if not it is tennischick126@hotmail.com

A-Train said...

Keep us on! Our email is tyler.ashley.stoddard@gmail.com or stoddardashley@gmail.com. The blogspot account is under the first address so maybe that's the best one to add. Loved the Ultimate Punch!

Andrea said...

blog stalker. friend of friends'. Jenna R.

Andrea said...

blog stalker. friend of friends'. Jenna R.

acp389@gmail.com

Shellie said...

shellieb519@msn.com

Julia said...

me too. you have my email.

Cameron and Jamie said...

cams-girl@hotmail.com

Thayer & Associates said...

Me too me too!!!!! lamiam@aol.com

The Red Crew said...

runia.red@gmail.com
Hope you guys are doing well!

Nicole said...

nicoletr33@hotmail.com

Emily said...

iluvbugs@gmail.com ran into yours through lindsay clyde.

Tamara said...

I always like to see what you and your beautiful family is up to.... :)

oregonpugmires@yahoo.com

Lindsay said...

me me me me post more pics of B. I wanna see her! lindsayburr@comcast.net