My amazing sister Sara is adopting two little children from Ghana. Meet Whitney Saundra and Koby. They get to go in the next couple weeks to pick them up.
Sara, I love you and am so proud of you and Brad. I can't wait to meet these two little ones.
I just got home and realized I had left my computer on your blog. Oops! And the sad thing is I didn't really get to read anything to catch up. Sometimes I don't think there are enough hours in the day! Can't wait till next week!
9 comments:
That is so exciting and they are adorable!
TWO! I thought it was just one... Sara I can't wait to meet them.
how awesome. welcome back to blogging. missed you!
you went private. i'm retarded. just thought you were taking a hiatus.
YAY!! Congrats to them for sure. Will you tell Sar I still can't view her blog? :( Miss you beautiful!!
I just got home and realized I had left my computer on your blog. Oops! And the sad thing is I didn't really get to read anything to catch up. Sometimes I don't think there are enough hours in the day!
Can't wait till next week!
They are beautiful!!!
http://barrettandjeaninejohnson.blogspot.com/
check this out. heya boss.
That is so amazing! I love Ghanaian children!! They are adorable.
Post a Comment