4.15.2009

Catch

up.
This week and a 1/2 have flown by.
I haven't even documented yet that my friend since the 1st grade...Lindsay k. Angus{Ross} came to visit. We had such high hopes of things we wanted to accomplish...but with the kids in the back seat, it went a little different.































here we are attempting going out on the beach. We got about 10 steps further, snapped some shots and turned around. Turns out, 2 of the 3 kids got sick. Saweet.
We partied it up at night, 1st with Mamma Mia {boo}, and treats. Second night was brought down with a little Biggest Loser and what else? Treats.

Reminded me of my childhood when all we would do on a Fri night would be watch a movie and eat.... "brook" oven. Salt n' vinegar chips, Alfredo with raspberry pie. Wait, that wasn't just my childhood... that continued on until our sophomore year.

wow, we were cool. Thanks for coming doug.


--------------------------------------------------

On a completely separate note, I have had some pretty good days when I get a lot done. Yesterday I got 4 loads of laundry washed, dried, folded/hung up and put away, gym run, nap, walk with the kids, the entire house clean and this fabulously mean healthy meal. Turkey burgers{ ground turkey, onion, garlic, s & p to taste, grill & flip once.} on organic whole wheat buns, fresh salad and some juice. I do have to say... not bad. not bad at all.
















after all, I am still trying to finish loosing Berkley's leftovers.

7 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Question: Does Dane watch the kids when you go to the gym? or, does your gym have childcare? how do you run with berkley?

Emily Frame said...

this looks really good. go you for being so productive. i only wish.

Lindsey S. said...

Sick kids are no fun. The meal looks delicious!

Lindsay Ross said...

you forgot salt and vinegar chips... haha

Ollie has a nebulizer now... geez we were only on the beach for 2 minutes TOPS!!!

Jessica Wilcox said...

I LOVE your blog posts gorgeous girl. You're awesome. ♥

Shellie said...

Mine is hypo. What is yours? Do they have you on medicine?

Suzy said...

I totally forgot you went you went private and was wondering why you haven't posted! Silly me..now I know! Call me...We need to talk about the Portland marathon... I think I am in!