6.21.2009

3 & 3 make six

3 things I have to have when I build a home.
1. Garden Room- I feel like especially because I live in Oregon, having a room like this would be heaven. I have to admit, one of my favorite things to do is to sit in a car while it is raining. Something about the rain hitting the glass and running down can solve any problem. Rain hitting the hole ceiling of a room={bliss}

2. I light Breakfast room- because I live in Oregon I feel it is going to be necessary to have a light breakfast room in my house. I could sit in this room for hours reading my book with a hot cup of lemon grass tea. ( herbal of course)


3. A perfectly organized laundry room- Having a laundry room like this would make spending so much of my time in there a breeze! I love the fact that it has so many cupboards, glass containers for little randoms and a white color palette. Multiple washer/dryer is going to be a must have with 4 or more children.






1. My children are in unusually happy moods.

2. It is Friday- this means that in 1 day, I will have a entire day with my eternal!

3. I am so aware that I have an eternal family.
Cheers to the weekend!

2 comments:

dane said...

So, an entirely glass room needs to face East to avoid the afternoon sun as much as possible...the West Hills in Portland have expensive houses on each side, so that means we have to live on the East slope of the hills. Hillside Northwest District it is.

Try this gem, a steal at $3.3 mil:

http://tinyurl.com/lwptfx

or this beauty, affordable at $1.7 mil.

http://tinyurl.com/nkna2c

This one wreaks of old money AND class, priced to sell at $3.5 mil.

http://tinyurl.com/l76pla

Now, this one is my favorite, but unfortunately it's on the West side of the hill, so no view of downtown and Mt. Hood like the others. But it does have a fabulous view of the entire West Valley, and the price is right at only $4.9 mil.

http://tinyurl.com/noo9gq (You'll have to grab and move the image a little bit to see the whole thing)

Let me know what you think so I can start moving money around and making offers.

Laura said...

completley hysterical!!! how i love and miss you two!!