Day 1- We went up to the fabulous Multnomah falls and Voo Doo donuts.
I bet Dane he couldn't fit into this tiny little whole in the tree.
Crap. I was wrong.
the last 1/2 of the day we went to Voo Doo.
Then went people watching at River Front Park in Downtown Portland.
Ghetto. There were homeless people pan handling at the entrance...because it is across the street from United Gospel Mission.
The hubby got this one. Shocker I know. Cream filled.
Gross.
My father-in-law says bacon makes everything better.
So we bought this to ask him to prove it. He couldn't.
Voo Doo Donuts.
The dirtiest donut shop I have ever been too. I have heard volumes about their crazy doughnuts. I have NOT heard volumes about the foul music playing, the creepy decor or the R rated names for donuts.
I have to admit, it was worth going to the shop though.
I have never seen doughnuts with captain crunch, bacon and maple or pixie stick frosting.
Butter finger, peanut butter/Oreo, Tang and Portland cream where the more normal ones.
The names to those donuts were not so normal.
I would put them on here but I can't have that on my conscience.


7 comments:
What a great day. There were 5 more like it last week. Where are they?
Hey, I just watched an episode of Man V. Food with this Voo Doo doughnut shop on it... so it was good? Too bad they have a bad taste in music ;) Oh and how was the bacon and doughnut mix?
Who would have known such a donut shop existed?? Weird!
oh my gosh too funny!! you and dane have such fun experiences - unique too i see
I miss you guys!
Thanks for the low-down... I've heard of it before. So were they GOOD?
Post a Comment