8.25.2009

A new me-

Hood To Coast on Friday morning.
3 seperate runs. 3 pm, 1:30 am, 10 am.
Total:16 miles.
I'm doin' it. Doin' it, doin' it.

______________________________________________________________
3 days to go.


Down 5% body fat.


Lost 7 pounds so far.



Goes to show that when you put your mind to something-
and REALLY comitt
you can do anything!

Hallelujah!

7 comments:

Kayla R. said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!

jenna said...

what's your secret?!

Julia said...

You're a maniac :)

Brandon and Katie said...

That sounds similar to the ragnar relay. 3 legs, etc... Good luck!!! Our run is in November. I'm excited about it.

Amy said...

Good luck on the Hood to Coast, Ash! I'm thinking about you and I'm sure you will rock it.

Shellie said...

Way to go Ash! That is awesome!

Unknown said...

How did it go? I am so proud of you - I can't imagine running down me street!