I started salivating when I found this house.
It's pretty much exactly what I want someday.
{courtesy Home Arcitecture }
Mmmm hmmm. I could make a nice breakfast
with homemade blackberry syrup, waffles, eggs and bacon in here.
Once again, if I drank joe... I would cozy up in my fluffy robe and sit at the bar.
Hot water, bubbles and a good book.
This bathroom is, well, pretty much jaw dropping. I dont care how much it costs and how long I have to save, this, espesically the window will be in my home one day.
Ahhh, and don't even get me started on the tub itself.
excuse me while I go get a napkin to clean up the drool running down the corner of my mouth. It might take awhile... So cheers!
Happy weekend everyone!


2 comments:
HOLY HOUSE!!! LOVE it:)
oh my gosh that is soo mee!!
Post a Comment