what a chubby wubby! i love it! and holy smokes, does she look like her brother or what?! ps. her brother looks like her mother...just saying.
she is so chubby and precious i love her!
oh I just want to squeeze her!! she is so dang cute:)
Oh my heck she is SO cute!
20 lbs, that is awesome! If only I could somehow squeeze those cheeks!
she is ADORABLE!! I love her big eyes!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a chubby wubby! i love it! and holy smokes, does she look like her brother or what?! ps. her brother looks like her mother...just saying.
she is so chubby and precious i love her!
oh I just want to squeeze her!! she is so dang cute:)
Oh my heck she is SO cute!
20 lbs, that is awesome! If only I could somehow squeeze those cheeks!
she is ADORABLE!! I love her big eyes!
Post a Comment