10.12.2009

and then there was 9

{My Little Lauodie:}

Loving all crawling, 8 tooth, 22.5 lbs and 28 inches of her!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

SHE IS SO CUTE! Can't believe she is 9 mos. she looks so darling!

Lindsey S. said...

What a darling! I can't believe she has 8 teeth! Crazy!

Kayla R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayla R. said...

HOW ARE YOU FEELING!?!? it was so nice to catch up a little on the phone but I have been thinking about you lately and just wanted to see how its goin!?!?! LOVE YOU BASH

Emily Frame said...

i need you to pronounce laoudie... i keep thinking ooo de laddy from robin hood... close?

A-Train said...

She is cute as a button!!! I'm so glad you're doing better. I always meant to call when you were in the hospital, but I didn't think of it until like 10:30 or 11 every night! I'm still up for family pictures, I'm thinking first or second week of November if that works. Let me know your schedule and prices so I can work it into my budget! Thanks!!!

Shellie said...

She is adorable!!