What a beauty! I so loved seeing you the other night....
wow, she looks a lot like Rafe! I'm especially loving the crying picture, too!
Wow! She only weighs 1-2 lbs less than Bella! I can't believe she is standing! And I love the crying pic! I don't know if you've seen it yet, but on my blog I have an awesome pout face of Bella! Those are the best pics!
She is so cute and I loved her Halloween costume! Adorable!
seriously i don't know whether i am looking at her or rafe in a dress. i swear just their ears are different!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a beauty! I so loved seeing you the other night....
wow, she looks a lot like Rafe! I'm especially loving the crying picture, too!
Wow! She only weighs 1-2 lbs less than Bella! I can't believe she is standing! And I love the crying pic! I don't know if you've seen it yet, but on my blog I have an awesome pout face of Bella! Those are the best pics!
She is so cute and I loved her Halloween costume! Adorable!
seriously i don't know whether i am looking at her or rafe in a dress. i swear just their ears are different!
Post a Comment