11.11.2009

Face it.

Lets face it. Once you have kids...it takes some seriously hard work to get your body back where it was. Even once you loose the weight, your body doesn't go back the way it once was.

For example-
After 1 kid I lost all my weight and then some. My hips go a little wider but no too bad. I could still get in my regular size.

After 2 kids..... totally different story. I still haven't lost all the weight I have wanted to ( currently doing Jillian Micheals 30 day program...kicks my trash.) However; the weight is melting off.....but my hip bones aren't. Please someone explain this to me.

I know, I know. As Janet Lee Palmer would say " women are suppose to have curves, not just be straight up and down." But this whole bigger pant size thing isn't sitting well with me.

I have come to grips that hips have one purpose. So you have something to balance the baby on while the other kid{s} are pulling at your legs, while trying to make a bottle for the baby.

Couldn't I just have a third arm instead?

3 comments:

Kayla R. said...

TOTALLY UNDERSTAND...i can deal with the curves BUT the stretch marks i HATE!!!!

Laura said...

oh my gosh totally hysterically funny and so true!! i'm right their with ya sista. hate the bigger pant size!! and the stupid tummy pooch we inherited from great grandma sandy.

Unknown said...

I agree--a third arm would be waaayyy more helpful than bigger hips. Unless the bigger hips serve another purpose of making it easier to have more kids, therefore making it possible to hold a baby on EACH hip and have kids pulling on your legs... I've got to check out the program you're doing--I'm still carrying Luke weight. Not cool.