12.11.2009

Where has everybody gone?
I guess my blog is pretty boring huh?
ok here is some news...
I won the lottery.
Now it's exciting!

3 comments:

The Red Crew said...

I feel the same way! So I saw Fraggle Rock on your blog and then found it on Netflix and showed it to Emmett and he loved it! Anyways, Merry Christmas! Are you headed to Utah this year?

Kayla R. said...

What are you talking about!!! I look at your blog everytime I blog!!! I know how you feel though... When you are coming in town...I want to do dinner!!! LOVE YOU BASH:)

Nakita Ellis said...

Your blog isn't boring, it is just because it is private and people (like me) forget such a thing and just think you haven't updated for a while because google reader shows no updates for you. Now I finally come over to your blog and their are multiple new blogs! I wish reader could show updates on private blogs too.