{ I seriously love my little man's feet.}
How old are you? 4What is your favorite thing to do? Puzzles. Spiderman and Mickey Mouse
What is your favorite food? Mac and Cheese. Oh, and ceweral. (cereal)
What is your favorite song? I am a child of god, Rainbows, Safety Kids.
What is your favorite color? Blue.
What is your favorite game to play? Gameboy from Chandler. Candyland.
What is your favorite thing to watch on TV? Bugs Life.
What is something that is cool about you? My brains are so big and I am brilliant.
What is your favorite thing about church? Praying.
What is that thing on your face? Zip. ( a zit.)
What is your favorite thing to do outside?Playing with Charles and Tillman.
Who is your best friend? Brittany and Tracy. Charles, Tillman and Jesus.
What was your dream about last night? I was running and poking my head.
What is your favorite treat? Licorice. ( has he even ever ad licorice? nope.)
How do you spell Rafe? R. A. F. E
How do you spell Mom? M. O. M
" " Frog? O. A. G.
Oh my Rafer. I love you.
Thanks Heather for the genius idea.

1 comment:
I love Rafe.
Post a Comment