Monster Rafe turned 4.
4!
My once {little}babe is now 4. Walking, talking, and wearing his very own watch.
Time goes to fast.

Aunt Mamie got Rafe this book for christmas. Ever since, almost every single night it has to be read. I know it by heart. Rafe knows it by heart. I am sure even Berkley does...{only if she could talk}
So naturally when I asked what he wanted his birthday party theme to be.... Monster.
We played games, made our own monster faces and gave out a spooky favor.
A ballon weighted down by a monster hand.
{ Clear glove with licorice gum drops in the ends, middle of the hand filled with green candy.
The empty space was filled with green split beans.}
I am kicking myself that I didn't get a picture. They were great. So great the Lucy was scared to touch one.
4 year birthday party was a success.
RooooAAARRR!




9 comments:
i can't believe he's four. you are the cutest mom.
So much fun Ash! Time does fly! What a cute idea!
Nice work! You did such a good job with the monster theme! LOVE it! The invitations, the cake, the party favor, everything!!
OMG sooooo cute!!!!! HAPPY birthday Rafe!!!
oh I miss you and Rafe. please just live in the same state.
tell Rafe Ollie says "hiiiiiii, happy birthday"
you are pretty much profesh. what a kick ay mom you are....
Ash I miss you!! Happy Birthday Rafe. What a fun party/ You are so cute. The kiddies are lucky to have you. Sorry I have not called. I have not called anyone literally. Just trying to keep up at this point. Love you. I will call you tommorrow.
Ash I miss you!! Happy Birthday Rafe. What a fun party/ You are so cute. The kiddies are lucky to have you. Sorry I have not called. I have not called anyone literally. Just trying to keep up at this point. Love you. I will call you tommorrow.
Conversation with Rafe on his birthday:
me: Happy birthday, Rafe!
Rafe: THANKS! BYE!
me: How old are you today?
Rafe: FOUR! BYE!
me: What are you doing for your birthday?
Rafe: MONSTERS! BYE! (tosses phone)
I'm glad he likes the book.
Post a Comment