3.11.2010

Colour

Nail color has become one of my favorite things this past year or so.
It has only gotten worse now that I work for an amazing company with amazing lacquer.
Seriously, it's great.
Currently wearing: MAC "Pink Galore"
Go get some polish and the clear lacquer. If you have problems with chipped nails now...you won't for much longer.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

my nails chip so dang fast! i will def try this stuff! do you use a base coat?

Lindsay said...

Love mac polish! and the pic above is so cute! Love your hair and loose curls!

Silvia said...

Ok, so I love Mac polish and it drives me crazy that most Mac counters (in Utah) don't carry very many colors. On top of that, every time I ask about new colors the associates give me dirty looks, as if it's so weird that I'm only interested in nail polish! You look so great, btw!