4.29.2010

naked.

So here is a story that will brighten your day:
I was taking a shower. I am human, I do that.
I got out and was drying off...
-Knock Knock Knock..-
{stranger at the door}
So I throw on a hoodie and some jeans and run and answer it.
Comcast guy.
He came to FINALLY hook up our phone.
Then Rafe decides he wants to join in on the conversation with:
"Mom. You are naked under there." { goes to lift up my hoodie}
----blushing---- akward looks from comast guy------
"huh rafe? what are you even talking about?"
-playing it cool-
"Mom. Why did you put on your clothes if you are naked! mom, you are naked!
you can't just put on your clothes if you are naked." {trying to lift up my hoodie}
----comcast guy blushing----
akward silence
I asked the comcast guy to come back.
still no phone.
Lesson learned. Don't be naked under your clothes.

5 comments:

Nakita Ellis said...

Ha ha! Awkward. That's a tough situation because if you try to explain your way through it you'll probably just cause Rafe to say even more.

P.s. your brown hair is beautiful! Makes me want to be a brunette.

Julie Barnes said...

hilarious!!!

Julie Barnes said...

oh, and I love love love your brown hair!!

lindsay ross said...

I cant stop giggling!

Sarah said...

that is so funny!! I needed a good laugh tonight... just what I needed!