I miss my Mom and Dad. I am overwhelmed with such gratitude that I was blessed with these parents. I am awed at their love, charity, patience and joy. I only hope to be as great as them one day.
I miss the beach.
Their is just something indescribable about hearing the waves crash and watching the foamy water flow across the sand. Peace, Joy, Awe at this amazing world that was created for us. I still get baffled when I hear that this was all created by "The Big Bang."
Weird I know. Their is something that is so amazing about having that babe with you 24-7.
Then I remember my delivery.
problem solved. Not missing anymore.

1 comment:
Hey, totally random, Tommy facebooked me yesterday and asked if you and Dane got divorced, sooo weird. I told him definetely not. He said that he heard that you did. Anway how are you? Funny, at Christmas my brother-in-law, Jared Silvey was telling this story about his roomate Dane and I was like "Hey I know Dane!" funny, small world.
Post a Comment